Hello, I tried to export the tutorial project (The Castle) to png and jpg images as well as to pdf, and every time the output is nothing but text saying '500 | Server Error'. I will check if it's unique to that specific project, but it seems like there is a problem with how exporting projects work to visual diagrams.
To add, this is also happening when I export any other project – and I've found it's not working when it comes to JSON exports too (pops up in the browser). Quite frustrating – I hope that this matter will be resolved.
Thank you for notifying us of this issue. We made a fix and it should be working now.